- Home /
- Bling Jewelry Celtic Trinity Knot Triskele Spiral Pendant 925 Sterling Silver
Write a Review
PRINTABLE RING SIZERWe recommend using our Printable Ring Sizer to determine your ring size.
With two convenient methods for sizing your rings you can't miss!
Quick Ring Sizing Tips:
For YouMake sure your finger is at a nice and normal body temperature. See if your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, if so, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose!
For Someone ElseMeasuring rings for another person takes stealth. The easiest, most accurate way is to quietly take a ring he or she wears often and compare it to our Printable Ring Sizer.
Necklace Size Chart
Finding Your Bracelet Size
You may refer to the chart below for a basic guideline to bracelet sizes. Please note that this is an approximate measurement. Follow the steps below for a more accurate measurement.
Children's Length Newborn - 6 mos. 4" 6 - 12 months 4 1/2" 12 - 24 Months 5" 2 - 5 Years 5 1/2" 6 - 8 Years 6" 9 - 13 Years 6 1/2" Women's Length Petite 7" Medium 7 1/2" - 8" Large 8 1/2" Plus Size 9" Anklet 9.5" - 10" *Anklets usually come with extension chain Men's Length Small 8" Medium 8 1/2" Large 9" Plus Size 9 1/2"
Measuring Your Wrist for an Accurate Bracelet Size
To find your perfect bracelet size, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measurements or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet.
STEP 2: If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the lenght. That would be your wrist size.
STEP 3: To find your bracelet size, just add your wrist size with the appropriate measurements below.
Fitting Style Add inch(es) to wrist size Snug Fit Add 1/4" to 1/2" Comfort Fit Add 3/4" to 1" Loose Fit Add 1 1/4"
Do you want a snug or loose fit? Well, that really will vary between each individual. If you are buying a delicate bracelet with a thin chain, we suggest doing a snug fit. Most other bracelets should have a comfort fit except when buying large or thick cuffs or bangles. It's best to buy large bracelets with a loose fit so you don’t feel like you are suffocating your wrist.
How Can I Find My Bangle Size?
To determine your bangle size, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Close your fingers together and bring your thumb to your little finger (as pictured). Pretend that you were putting on a bangle
STEP 2: Using a strip of paper or tape measurements, wrap it around your hand at the widest point.. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen on that paper. Then measure that paper strip with a ruler. That would be the circumference of your hand.
STEP 3: Compare your hand circumference to the chart below. Purchase a bangle with diameter that is the next size up from your actual hand measurement.
Diameter Circumference Size 2 3/8" 7 1/2" Small 2 5/8" 8 1/4" Medium 2 3/4" 8 3/5" Large
CZ Size Chart
- Before printing make sure that the printer is set to 100%.
- You can check that the CZ Sizing Chart printed correctly by measuring it with a ruler. Each shape should measure accurately.
- Click below to download and print the chart. Prior to printing, ensure that page scaling is set to "none" on your print dialog box.
SHIPPING INFO USA
- FREE STD (over $19.99)
- USPS STD $2.99 3-12 Biz days
- Priority $5.95 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- Express $19.95 flat rate 1-2 Biz days
- APO/FPO Priority $6.95 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- UPS rates calculated at checkout
- STD Canada $2.99 4-14 Biz days
- STD Int’l $3.99 6-20 Biz days
except remote areas
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee
- 30 days hassle-free returns
- Prepaid return label with order
- Sorry engraved items not returnable
- 45 days holiday season returns extended