I was a little nervous at first but after reading the reviews and the great deal I got I was sold. I was over joyed because IвЂ™ve wanted this kind of ring for forever and was so excited when I got it in the mail. It was everything I dreamed of. Worth it!!!! I get so many compliments! I love it so much I want to buy another
Buy it. Well worth it.
I've had my eye in this ring for a couple months, by the time I wanted it my size was gone. Always came back and regret not getting it til now. It is BEAUTIFUL
VERY SPARKLY!! love it!!
I received my ring today and all I can say is WOW! I normally wouldn't go for this cut (baguette) but this ring sparkles so much I just can't tell the difference between it and real diamond baguette. In fact, it sparkles way more than a real diamond. I am so happy I will be sparkling for Christmas holidays. thank you bling jewelry!!! Wish I could upload a photo:(
Elegant and dainty
Elegant and dainty at the same time. These stones are more like radiant cut then emerald cut. They have fire and sparkle in each one . Nice width also.
Absolutely stunning ring. It matches perfectly with my Baguette Engagement ring. Well made and true to size. Luv it. :)
Find Your Ring Size
Measure A Ring You Currently Own
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
Shop Your Size5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Measure Your Finger With A Ruler
- 1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- 2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- 3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
SHIPPING INFO USA
- FREE STD (over $15)
- USPS STD $2.99 3-12 Biz days
- Priority $5.99 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- Express $19.99 flat rate 1-2 Biz days
- APO/FPO Priority $6.99 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- UPS rates calculated at checkout
- STD Canada $2.99 4-14 Biz days
- STD Int’l $3.99 6-20 Biz days
except remote areas
- Hassle Free Return
- USA prepaid return label with order
- Sorry engraved items not returnable
Earn 1 point for every $1 dollar you spend and get rewarded just for signing up. Redeem toward future purchases!