This is a FANTASTIC ring. My husband and I were searching for a ring to replace the silver one we bought 6 years ago as it broke from regular wear and tear. Our price point was under 50$ and I couldn't believe how good the ring we ordered here was until we got it. The ring is SO perfect. He wears a size 10 and it fits just right. Just want to say that if you're having hesitations about buying from this site or about the ring in general, you need not worry! I will post another review in a few months for an update. Thank you so much Bling!
Love it! We didn't want fancy bands for our wedding - I didn't want to be scared to lose something all the time! These don't scratch and they're "comfort fit" and look great. I'm back to order another in 1/2 size smaller as I lost some weight in the past year :-)
VERY VERY SATISFIED(Though size a bit bigger)
I got it today... I'm soooooo happy about these rings... I ordered two... One for me and one for my fiance as an anniversary gift... He was really happy...it fitted his ring finger well and the quality is really really impressive, as in its really good.. the engrave isn't too sharp and very elegant... Though mine is a bit big :( it's a bit wide for my ring finger, it's falling out of my ring finger..I don't know why, I've always been wearing 6.5 maybe because I'm Asian and this ring is Canadian size... I'm just gonna order a new one, a smaller size... Overall, I'm very satisfied because it made my fiance's day... Thank you Amazon and bling jewelry :)
Find Your Ring Size
Measure A Ring You Currently Own
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
Shop Your Size5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Measure Your Finger With A Ruler
- 1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- 2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- 3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
SHIPPING INFO USA
- FREE STD (over $15)
- USPS STD $2.99 3-12 Biz days
- Priority $5.99 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- Express $19.99 flat rate 1-2 Biz days
- APO/FPO Priority $6.99 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- UPS rates calculated at checkout
- STD Canada $2.99 4-14 Biz days
- STD Int’l $3.99 6-20 Biz days
except remote areas
- Hassle Free Return
- USA prepaid return label with order
- Sorry engraved items not returnable
Earn 1 point for every $1 dollar you spend and get rewarded just for signing up. Redeem toward future purchases!