Shop the Look
Find Your Ring Size
Measure A Ring You Currently Own
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
Shop Your Size5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Measure Your Finger With A Ruler
- 1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- 2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- 3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
SHIPPING INFO USA
- FREE STD (over $15)
- USPS STD $1.99 3-12 Biz days
- Priority $7.75 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- Express $22.75 flat rate 1-2 Biz days
- APO/FPO Priority $7.75 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- UPS rates calculated at checkout
- STD Canada $3.99 4-14 Biz days
- STD Int’l $4.99 6-20 Biz days
- STD Int’l Express $39 2-6 Biz days
except remote areas
- Hassle Free Return
- USA prepaid return label with order
- Sorry engraved items not returnable
Earn 1 point for every $1 dollar you spend and get rewarded just for signing up. Redeem toward future purchases!
The ring is truly beautiful. I cannot believe the price. Cheaper than China. And delivery much faster.
I bought this as size 5 and I tell you ots v big and shiny
This ring is the most Beautiful ring I have EVER purchased!
I absolutely love this ring. I have a difficult time finding rings that fit me and I always wanted a large diamond ring, but couldn't find anything nice looking in my size. I was pleasantly surprised when I found this ring! The price is ridiculously reasonable and everyone thinks it's real. I have to say that I am disappointed in the selection of rings in my size. There are so many gorgeous rings on here that I would purchase in a flash if they came in my size. In fact, there are only about 4 women's rings in my size and not much else. I saw the most gorgeous emerald, sapphire and diamond rings that I wish I could buy, but most of them cut off at sizes 9-10. I hope my review is seen and taken into consideration by the owners and there's a bigger selection of size 12-14 rings coming out in the near future.