Shop the Look
Find Your Ring Size
Measure A Ring You Currently Own
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
Shop Your Size5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Measure Your Finger With A Ruler
- 1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- 2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- 3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
SHIPPING INFO USA
- FREE STD (over $15)
- USPS STD $1.99 3-12 Biz days
- Priority $7.75 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- Express $22.75 flat rate 1-2 Biz days
- APO/FPO Priority $7.75 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- UPS rates calculated at checkout
- STD Canada $3.99 4-14 Biz days
- STD Int’l $4.99 6-20 Biz days
- STD Int’l Express $39 2-6 Biz days
except remote areas
- Hassle Free Return
- USA prepaid return label with order
- Sorry engraved items not returnable
Earn 1 point for every $1 dollar you spend and get rewarded just for signing up. Redeem toward future purchases!
I purchased this ring to wear with five gold, super thin, stack rings. I've looked a long time for a ring with a small stone to wear with the stack rings. The CZ stone is well cut and brilliant, unlike other CZ jewelry I've purchased with stones that have a dull appearance. I'm thrilled with this ring; it's a perfect match with my gold stack bands, and I'm going to really enjoy wearing them together!
Very beautiful. I love it. Just very, very small. Almost a child size ring. Band and diamonds very thin.