Shop the Look
Find Your Ring Size
Measure A Ring You Currently Own
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
Shop Your Size5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Measure Your Finger With A Ruler
- 1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- 2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- 3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
SHIPPING INFO USA
- FREE STD (over $15)
- USPS STD $1.99 3-12 Biz days
- Priority $7.75 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- Express $22.75 flat rate 1-2 Biz days
- APO/FPO Priority $7.75 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- UPS rates calculated at checkout
- STD Canada $3.99 4-14 Biz days
- STD Int’l $4.99 6-20 Biz days
- STD Int’l Express $39 2-6 Biz days
except remote areas
- Hassle Free Return
- USA prepaid return label with order
- Sorry engraved items not returnable
Earn 1 point for every $1 dollar you spend and get rewarded just for signing up. Redeem toward future purchases!
It is magnificent, the photo did not do it justice! The quality far exceeds the price, thank you, be blessed and keep building better!
This little ring is pretty awesome. It actually looks real because it is not overly large and just sparkles like actual diamonds. It really is worth the price. Fits perfect!
Beautiful eternity band; adds sparkle to my finger. I love it.
This is an honest review. Ladies, this has been the best eternity band out there to buy! I have received many, many compliments on this eternity band. The jewels have not fallen out and the metal looks great. It still shines very nicely. Get two of these to go with one of their fabulous solitaires! I'd recommend this eternity band over any other one, especially a pricey one. I've had this band since July 2014 and it still looks shiny and new to this day. I'm ordering another one to wear as a trio set.