Shop the Look
Find Your Ring Size
Measure A Ring You Currently Own
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
Shop Your Size5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Measure Your Finger With A Ruler
- 1 - Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- 2 - Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- 3 - Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4 - Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
*If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
SHIPPING INFO USA
- FREE STD (over $15)
- USPS STD $1.99 3-12 Biz days
- Priority $7.75 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- Express $22.75 flat rate 1-2 Biz days
- APO/FPO Priority $7.75 flat rate 1-3 Biz days
- UPS rates calculated at checkout
- STD Canada $3.99 4-14 Biz days
- STD Int’l $4.99 6-20 Biz days
- STD Int’l Express $39 2-6 Biz days
except remote areas
- Hassle Free Return
- USA prepaid return label with order
- Sorry engraved items not returnable
Earn 1 point for every $1 dollar you spend and get rewarded just for signing up. Redeem toward future purchases!
Absolutely beautiful. I thought the size of the ring would be to big on my finger but it's not. The opal is very pretty, l get many complements on it....my friends naturally thought l was wearing an Australian white opal since I'm an Aussie, I didn't bother correcting them.
Very pretty ring! Shipping is very fast!
Absolutely love this ring! Opal is my birth stone. The coolest thing about this was how fast the shipping is! Thank you!
This was a birthday gift for my very best friend her birthstone is opal. She absolutely loved it and couldn't be more happier showing it off its stunning!
Love this ring. I have lots of authentic opal jewelry but can't wear because of the soft stone, but this ring I am wearing everyday and getting rave reviews!